Indian Council of World Affairs
Sapru House, New Delhi
Indian Council of World Affairs invites Applications for the position of Publication Consultant on contract basis:
Education and Skills Required
- A Master‘s Degree in Social Science/English/ Media & Communications.
- Excellent editing, copyediting, proofreading, verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience in publishing work at institutions of repute. It would be an asset if the applicant has knowledge/interest in foreign affairs/foreign policy.
- Manage the Publications Programme of ICWA.
- Liaise with authors, reviewers, and publishers for book publications.
- Ensure the content of the manuscripts sent for publication are copyedited and the rules of writing in terms of structure coherence, typography, and word consistency are followed.
- Follow up post-publication for publicity in terms of distribution, book launches, discussions, and coordinating with media and academic journals for writing reviews.
- Assist in ICWA’s social media-related work.
Interested candidates may apply along with detailed bio-data in sealed covers to Deputy Director General, which must be received by 08 October 2021 in Sapru House, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi. Intimation of application may be emailed to ddgoffice[at]icwa[dot]in with a copy to gbgc[at]icwa[dot]in
The ICWA reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reason. The decision of the ICWA regarding the selection of applicants for interview and/or appointment shall be final.